A fine watch will last for generations with routine maintenance and servicing. Watch manufacturers suggest that watches be cleaned, oiled and serviced every three to four years to ensure that the components are properly lubricated and that the mechanism is free from dust, dirt and moisture.
Our experienced staff and state of the art watch facility allow us to service all brands and types of watches, including high end timepieces, pocket watches, clocks and antique watches. We have been in the watch repair business since 1958 and currently have two experienced watch repairmen, with a combined 50 years experience working on all types of watches.
Some of our services include:
- Complete movement service of mechanical & automatic movements
- Complete service of quartz movements
- Replacement of watch batteries
- Replacement of back seals and gaskets
- Replacement of crystals
- Replacement or repair of stems & crowns
- Band adjustments and sizing
- Watch refinishing with cleaning/polishing the case and band
Our other services include quartz conversion for irreparable wind-up or automatic movements. Additionally, we have a large selection of replacement leather, rubber and metal watch bands. Whatever your watch repair or replacement needs are, we can assist you at Gerald's Diamond Jewelers.