We use the latest in technology, including our state-of-the-art laser welder, one of the few in western Washington. Because it does not transfer heat like a traditional torch, laser welders can do many repairs that just 10 years ago couldn't be done. Some examples of these are:
- Repairing eyeglasses with little or no discoloration to the metal
- Welding base metals back together
- Welding older, worn out or heirloom pieces
- Welding pieces with heat sensitive stones such as opal or tanzanite
- Repairing Stainless steel watch bands
Additionally, the welder provides a much more secure bond than traditional soldering methods. Laser welders are a must for repairing the latest designs, and many jewelry designers now have these machines in-house.